Assisting Delegates With Disabilities
- Parking is free of charge for badge holders - please ensure your badge is clearly displayed in the car. You will be directed to a parking space near to the entrance. There is also additional parking in the main car parks with a shuttle bus service to the entrance.
- All areas of the NEC are accessible to wheelchair users, with automatic doors on main entrances. The exhibition is located in Hall 8 on the ground floor and lifts are available to all conference areas.
- Tactile signage is fitted in or by the majority of lifts and public areas.
- Assistance Dogs are welcome at the NEC.
- Public telephones are available for persons with hearing impairments which are located by the Atrium entrance.
- The NEC has manual wheelchairs available for hire, free of charge. Please telephone 0121 780 4141 to book in advance.
- The NEC has mostly unisex wheelchair accessible toilets, with the exception of The NEC exhibition halls, where there are Male and Female wheelchair accessible toilets.
- If you are attending and require an Event Guide in larger text format, please e-mail email@example.com or call Ben Globe on 0151 706 7610
- For further details about accessibility at the NEC please click here
If you require any further assistance please telephone Ben Globe on 00 44 (0)151 706 7610 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org